This is a PREORDER item expected to ship early December.
Three Pines Cross Stitch Kit by Pigeon Coop
This 'Three Pines' cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of forests and woodlands. Each kit includes TWO separate patterns so you can choose which one to stitch!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- TWO patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 70 stitches wide by 57 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours.
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
This kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!