The And quilt pattern by Elizabeth Bolten
The And pattern includes directions for TWO different color options: Modern and Two Tone, from the same core set of blocks. Directions also include guidance for color placement giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern!
Sizes included in this pattern:
- 36" x 36" BABY
- 60" x60" SQUARE THROW
- 60" x 72" THROW
- 72" x 96" TWIN
- 96" x 108" QUEEN
Intermediate Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate 1/4" seam allowance. It is recommended to make a test block with scrap fabric before beginning to test the accuracy of your seam allowance and trimming.
Fabric Requirements: This pattern uses yardage.
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout. Read through all instructions before beginning.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. You will immediately receive a link to download once you have checked out.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of purchase.
- Pattern is for single use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out. Printer settings different, make sure to check "fit to page" so your print stays within the margins.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Pattern design must be credited to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.