Solar Flare - MQG Pattern of the Month - October 2020
Solar Flare is a unique throw-size quilt that takes advantage of strip piecing and half square triangles to capture the feeling of a burst of energy.
Pattern designed by Amber Elliot of @alderwoodstudios - MQG individual member
Size 75" x 75"
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Pattern is free to members from the MQG and must be accessed from their site The Modern Quilt Guild.
- Kit includes the yardage needed to make one quilt top. All solids are Art Gallery Fabrics. Background is AGF Candied Cherry, a deep, jewel tone red.
- 100% Poplin Cotton.
- Manufacturers Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Warm. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Binding & Backing ADD ON options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes: fabric for your quilt top plus 2/3 yards for binding in AGF Ocean Fog (solid).
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option includes: fabric for your quilt top plus 2/3 yards for binding in AGF Ocean Fog (solid) and 4 5/8 yards AGF Indigo Window Crystal for your backing.
- Due to device screen setting variances, colors may vary slightly from images and physical product.