PREORDER - Solar Flare - MQG Pattern of the Month - October 2020
Solar Flare is a unique throw-size quilt that takes advantage of strip piecing and half square triangles to capture the feeling of a burst of energy.
Pattern designed by Amber Elliot of @alderwoodstudios - MQG individual member
Size 75" x 75"
Skill Level: Intermediate
This listing is for a PREORDER KIT. These are expected to ship early November.
- Pattern is free to members from The Modern Quilt Guild.
Kit includes the yardage needed to make one quilt top. All solids are Art Gallery Fabrics. Background is AGF Candied Cherry, a deep, jewel tone red.
- 100% Poplin Cotton.
- Manufacturers Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Warm. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Binding & Backing ADD ON options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes: fabric for your quilt top plus 2/3 yards for binding in AGF Ocean Fog (solid).
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option includes: fabric for your quilt top plus 2/3 yards for binding in AGF Ocean Fog (solid) and 4 5/8 yards AGF Indigo Window Crystal for your backing.
- Due to device screen setting variances, colors may vary slightly from images and physical product.