PREORDER: The Trellis quilt pattern by Elizabeth Bolten
Inspired by all growing things around us and within and the abundance that abounds, "The Trellis" pattern represents the core foundation that supports new growth to flourish to its fullest potential.
This is a preorder purchase of The Trellis quilt pattern releasing on March 10th. You will receive an email on March 10th with a link to digitally download this pattern. Pre-release pricing is effective through March 9th.
The Trellis quilt pattern includes directions for THREE different design options made from the same core set of blocks, giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern. See all layout options in photos.
- 48" x 48" Square BABY
- 64" x 64" Square THROW
- 96" x 96" Square BED
Intermediate Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate 1/4" seam allowance. Advanced Beginners, you should also be able to stretch into this project!
Fabric Requirements: This pattern uses yardage.
- I use the Creative Grids XL Stripology Ruler to cut fabric for every project. It quickly and accurately cuts fabric. I dont receive anything for recommending this ruler, its just that good.
- 16 1/2" x 16 1/2" OR 18" x 24" Quilting Ruler - helps to trim up blocks before assembling your quilt top.
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. On release day you will receive a link to download once you have checked out.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of purchase.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.