The Trellis quilt pattern by Elizabeth Bolten
The Trellis pattern was written with a very special meaning. Similar to a trellis supporting new growth and spring blooms, The Trellis pattern is symbolic in a similar way. Its a gentle reminder to each of us to reach for our goals, to believe in ourselves and encourage others, and to never stop short of our aspirations.
The Trellis quilt pattern includes directions for THREE different design options made from the same core set of blocks, giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern. See all layout options in photos.
- 48" x 48" Square BABY
- 64" x 64" Square THROW
- 96" x 96" Square BED
Intermediate Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate 1/4" seam allowance. Advanced Beginners, you should also be able to stretch into this project!
Fabric Requirements: This pattern uses yardage.
- I use the Creative Grids XL Stripology Ruler to cut fabric for every project. It quickly and accurately cuts fabric. I dont receive anything for recommending this ruler, its just that good.
- 16 1/2" x 16 1/2" OR 18" x 24" Quilting Ruler - helps to trim up blocks before assembling your quilt top.
- 2 1/2" BlocLoc for triming HST
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. You will receive a link to download at the time of purchase once you have checked out.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of purchase.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.