"This quilt pattern is named after Florence Nightingale, who is often referred to as the founder of modern nursing. She was an influential figure in the Crimean war and greatly impacted healthcare in the 19th and 20th centuries. I remember learning about her in nursing school, alongside the many other influential nurses that made a difference in the world of healthcare. After 7.5 years in the profession , I figured the best way to honor the many healthcare workers that have made a difference in the lives of others, is to dedicate a quilt to them. Whether you are making this quilt for yourself or as a gift to someone else, I hope that you enjoy it."
- Brittany Lloyd of Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- This quilt kit makes one 60" x 60" square THROW sized Nightingale quilt top as pictured and includes 8 designer prints, 5 coordinating Pure Solids, and Sweet Macadamia for the background.
- This kit also includes a downloadable PDF Color Key to help with fabric placement. You will receive a link to your PDF on the purchase confirmation page. The link will also be emailed to you at the time of purchase.
- Pattern must be purchased separately at Lo & Behold Stitchery
- All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabrics. 100% Premium Poplin Cotton. OEKO-TEX certified. 205 Thread Count.
- Manufacturer Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Backing and binding add on options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes fabric for the quilt top and 1/2 yard AGF Chocolate for the binding.
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option + free shipping in the US - includes fabric for the quilt top, 1/2 yard AGF Chocolate for the binding, and 4 yards of AGF of either Edelweiss Ballerina for the backing. Backing may come in two cuts, if so you will receive an additional quarter yard of fabric. Please email if you prefer one continuous cut.