PREORDER - Nostalgia Quilt Kit - Lilliput Edition
Kit ships at the time of order. The Nostalgia pattern download link will be emailed directly to you on release day, June 9th.
This quilt kit makes one 58" x 64" THROW sized quilt top.
- The Nostalgia quilt pattern by Elizabeth Bolten is included as a PDF download. Download link provided on release day, June 9th, 2021. Please make sure to save the pattern to your device at the time of download.
- All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabrics and includes a total of 5.75 yards of fabric: 7 prints from the Lilliput collection by Sharon Holland and two PURE Solids. 100% Premium Poplin Cotton. OEKO-TEX certified. 205 Thread Count.
- NOTE: Extra yardage for Bog Party, Forest Friends, and Ode to Toady is included so you can fussy cut these prints.
- Manufacturer Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Backing and binding add on options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes fabric for the quilt top and 1/2 yard AGF Lilliputian for the binding.
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option + free shipping in the US - includes fabric for the quilt top, 1/2 yard AGF Lilliputian for the binding, and 4 yards of your choice of AGF Fort Imagination OR Full Bloom for the backing. Backing may come in two cuts, if so you will receive an additional quarter yard of fabric. Please email if you prefer one continuous cut.
The Nostalgia pattern by Elizabeth Bolten:
- 58" x 64" THROW - SIZE INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
Advanced Beginner Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate 1/4" seam allowance.
Fabric Requirements: This pattern uses yardage.
Bonus: Quilting directions for design shown in photos also included.
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. All newsletter subscribers will receive an email with a link to download on release day.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of purchase.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.