Eidelweiss Ode by Amy Sinbaldi for Art Gallery Fabrics
Inspired by the classical music of Ludwig van Beethoven, playful window boxes, symphony instruments and inspired arrangements of edelweiss blooms, Amy created her very own "Ode to Joy." A romatic palette of imperial blue, magenta, vermillion and dusty pinks reflects her interpretation of the sonatas, concertos and symphonies.
- Includes one half yard cut of Eidelweiss Ode by Amy Sinbaldi for Art Gallery Fabrics.
- Order additional yardage by entering the quantity you would like in half yards increments. Example: 1 = .5 yard; 2= 1 yard; 3 = 1.5 yards; 4 = 2 yards. Fabric is cut in one continuous piece.
- A Half Yard measures 18" x 44/45"
- Art Gallery Fabrics - 100% Premium Cotton. 205 thread count. OEKO-TEX certified.
- Manufacturers Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Iron on cotton setting.