The Reba Christine Quilt Kit
- This quilt kit makes one 64" x 64" square THROW sized Reba Christine quilt top with Homebody Crafted Blooms Cacao as the background print, Homebody Slow Living with coordinating PURE Solids for the colors.
- The Reba Christine pattern by Elizabeth Bolten is included as a PDF download. Please make sure to save to the pattern to your device at the time of download. The download link does expire.
- Pattern includes 2 different layout options, see photos.
- All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabrics. 100% Premium Poplin Cotton. OEKO-TEX certified. 205 Thread Count.
- Manufacturer Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Backing and binding add on options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes fabric for the quilt top and 1/2 yard AGF Slow Living for the binding.
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option + free shipping in the US - includes fabric for the quilt top, 1/2 yard AGF Slow Living for the binding, and 4 yards of AGF Presently Plumes Rose for the backing. Backing may come in two cuts, if so you will receive an additional quarter yard of fabric. Please email if you prefer one continuous cut.
Reba Christine pattern by Elizabeth Bolten:
The Reba Christine quilt pattern includes directions for two different design options made from the same core set of blocks, giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern. See alternate layout options in photos.
Quilt Top Size: 64" x 64" Square THROW
Advanced Beginner Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing accurate 1/4" and scant 1/4" seam allowance.
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. On release day you will receive a link to download.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of download.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.