Reba Christine Quilt Pattern by Elizabeth Bolten
The Reba Christine pattern includes directions for TWO different design options from the same core set of blocks, giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern! See photos.
Size: 64" x 64" Square THROW
As a time saving step and accuracy builder, this pattern sub-cuts strip pieced WOF yardage.
Advanced Beginner Pattern assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. You will immediately receive a link to download once you have checked out.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of purchase.
- Printer settings different. If printing make sure to check "fit to page" so your print stays within the margins.
- Once saved your PDF can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.