PREORDER: The Trellis Pattern & Flower Society Quilt Kit
This is a preorder purchase of The Trellis quilt pattern & Flower Society quilt kit releasing on MARCH 10th, 2021. You will receive an email on March 10th with a link to digitally download the pattern. Your kit will ship in February to arrive in plenty of time for release day!
Inspired by all growing things around us and within and the abundance that abounds, "The Trellis" pattern embodies the core foundation that encourages new growth to flourish to its fullest potential. - Elizabeth Bolten
- This quilt kit makes one 64" x 64" square THROW sized "The Trellis" quilt top from three possible layout options and includes 3 designer prints from AGFs newly released Flower Society collection.
- "The Trellis" Pattern by Elizabeth Bolten is included as a PDF download. Download link provided via email on release day, March 10th. Please make sure to save to the pattern to your device at the time of download.
- All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabrics. 100% Premium Poplin Cotton. OEKO-TEX certified. 205 Thread Count.
- Manufacturer Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Backing and binding add on options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes fabric for the quilt top and 1/2 yard AGF Dreamlike Daisies for the binding.
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option + free shipping in the US - includes fabric for the quilt top, 1/2 yard AGF Dreamlike Daisies for the binding, and 4 yards of AGF Retro Prairie Blush for the backing. Backing may come in two cuts, if so you will receive an additional quarter yard of fabric. Please email if you prefer one continuous cut.
The Trellis pattern by Elizabeth Bolten:
The Trellis quilt pattern includes directions for THREE different design options made from the same core set of blocks, giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern. See alternate layout options in photos.
- 48" x 48" Square BABY
- 64" x 64" Square THROW - SIZE INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- 96" x 96" Square BED
Intermediate Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate scant 1/4" seam allowance. Advanced Beginners, you should also be able to stretch into this project!
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. On release day you will receive a link to download.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of download.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.