The Trellis pattern was written with a very special meaning. Similar to a trellis supporting new growth and spring blooms, The Trellis pattern is symbolic in a similar way. Its a gentle reminder to each of us to reach for our goals, to believe in ourselves and encourage others, and to never stop short of our aspirations. - Elizabeth Bolten
- This quilt kit makes one 64" x 64" square THROW sized "The Trellis" quilt top from three possible layout options and includes 3 designer prints from AGFs newly released Flower Society collection.
- "The Trellis" Pattern by Elizabeth Bolten is included as a PDF download. Download link provided via email on release day, March 10th. Please make sure to save to the pattern to your device at the time of download.
- All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabrics. 100% Premium Poplin Cotton. OEKO-TEX certified. 205 Thread Count.
- Manufacturer Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Backing and binding add on options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes fabric for the quilt top and 1/2 yard AGF Dreamlike Daisies for the binding.
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option + free shipping in the US - includes fabric for the quilt top, 1/2 yard AGF Dreamlike Daisies for the binding, and 4 yards of AGF Retro Prairie Blush for the backing. Backing may come in two cuts, if so you will receive an additional quarter yard of fabric. Please email if you prefer one continuous cut.
The Trellis pattern by Elizabeth Bolten:
The Trellis quilt pattern includes directions for THREE different design options made from the same core set of blocks, giving you more flexibility and creativity from one pattern. See alternate layout options in photos.
- 48" x 48" Square BABY
- 64" x 64" Square THROW - SIZE INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- 96" x 96" Square BED
Intermediate Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate scant 1/4" seam allowance. Advanced Beginners, you should also be able to stretch into this project!
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download. On release day you will receive a link to download.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of download.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.