The And Quilt Kit - Open Heart Edition
This quilt kit makes one 60" x 60" SQUARE THROW sized quilt top.
- "The And" quilt pattern by Elizabeth Bolten is included as a PDF download. Download link provided at the time of purchase. Please make sure to save the pattern to your device at the time of download.
- All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabrics and includes two prints from the Open Heart collection from Maureen Cracknell and three PURE Solids. 100% Premium Poplin Cotton. OEKO-TEX certified. 205 Thread Count.
- Manufacturer Care Instructions: Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Tumble Dry on Low.
- Backing and binding add on options:
- Quilt Kit + Binding option includes fabric for the quilt top and 1/2 yard AGF Flamingo for the binding.
- Quilt Kit + Binding + Backing option + free shipping in the US - includes fabric for the quilt top, 1/2 yard AGF Flamingo for the binding, and 4 yards of AGF Written Love Loud for the backing. Backing may come in two cuts, if so you will receive an additional quarter yard of fabric. Please email if you prefer one continuous cut.
The And pattern by Elizabeth Bolten:
- 36" x 36" Square BABY
- 60" x 60" Square THROW - SIZE INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- 60" x 72" THROW
- 72" x 96" TWIN
- 96" x 108" QUEEN
Intermediate Pattern: assumes quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge and is comfortable sewing an accurate 1/4" seam allowance. Advanced Beginners, you should also be able to stretch into this project!
Fabric Requirements: This pattern uses yardage.
Elizabeth Bolten Studio patterns are easy to follow with details instructions, diagrams, and graphics throughout.
About our PDF Patterns:
- This is an instant PDF download.
- Limited number of downloads. Make sure to save to your device at the time of purchase.
- Once downloaded PDFs can be used from your device or printed out.
- Pattern is for one person use and cannot be copied, shared, sold, or distributed without written consent.
- License to sell: You may sell quilts you make using this pattern as a small scale, independent seller only. Please credit the pattern design to Elizabeth Bolten Studio.